You can still afford to get the dental care you and your family need – even if you do not have dental insurance. We are a family oriented practice and we value you as a patient as well as your budget. We offer our patients without insurance an in office membership plan through our Winning Smile Membership Program.
This program offers:
- Discounted Dental Fees
- No Annual Maximum
- No Waiting Period
- Includes Cosmetic Dentistry
- Limited Warranty
- Exams, X-rays, Cleanings covered 100%
- Direct Pay Annually
The Smile Membership Includes:
- 2 Exams
- 2 Prophies (Cleanings)
- 1 Emergency Exam
- X-Rays: Full Mouth Series, Bitewings, and any necessary X-rays
- 2 Fluoride Treatments
- 2 Oral Cancer Screenings
- 15% off regular fees of: additional Prophies, Sealants, Core Build Ups, Post and Core, Fillings, Night Guards, Root Planing, Perio Maintenance
- 10% off regular fees of: Crowns, Dentures, Denture Relines, Partials,Implant Crowns, Bridges, Simple Extractions
Yearly Membership Dues:
- First Family Member $350.00
- Additional Family Members $325.00
Terms and Limitations of the Plan
- This is a dental discount plan and is NOT dental insurance. It cannot be combined with any other dental insurance or discounts.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
- The member is obligated to pay for all services received.
- It is good only for Winning Smile Dentistry. Therefore, if you are referred to a specialist, they will NOT offer this discount.
- Should there be dental treatment needed following any type of injury where a lawsuit and therefore outside medical care, disability or workman’s comp type insurances are involved, this discounted plan cannot be used.
- Your effective date is the day you enroll with payment set up on auto draft.
- Depending on the date of enrollment, payment will be drawn on the business day most approximate to the first or fifteenth.
- Members paying by cash or check must pay in full on enrollment date.
- Membership renewal occurs automatically on the anniversary of your start date. On the occurrence of an annual rate change, the member will be notified first unless otherwise cancelled according to cancellation policy.
- Cancellation Policy if necessary mailed to 757 Graham Road, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221 or [email protected]
- This plan is non-transferable. Family members cannot be substituted in for another family member. Children are eligible if they are under the age of 25. If they are full-time college students, they are eligible to age 26. All plan members must reside at the same address (unless at college). 12 and under are considered at child prices.
- Family members may be added at anytime during membership. Contact office to do so. See Fee schedule above.
- Cleanings must be performed before the coverage end date.
- Rates are subject to change annually.
- Payments for services are due at time of service. Care Credit accepted on treatment only.
- The plan will be terminated if you fail to show up for 2 appointments or fail to reschedule without 48 hours’ notice.
- If your payment is returned or denied by the bank for any reason you will be charged a Return Fee of $50.00 for each occurrence.
- To file a complaint, email us at [email protected] or in writing and mailed to 757 Graham Road, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221. If member is still dissatisfied after this, you may call and ask to speak with the Office Manager at 330-922-0808 or contact the Department of Insurance.
- Dental services only, products are NOT included.
- All other products must be sold separately. I.E Toothpaste, Bleach, Toothbrushes.
Cancellation Policy For Winning Smile Membership Program
Either member or Organization are permitted to cancel membership at any time as described below:
If a member gives notice of cancellation within thirty days after the date the member receives the enrollment documents for the discount medical plan, the discount medical plan organization, within thirty days of the member giving notice of cancellation, shall fully refund any fees except for a nominal fee of thirty dollars associated with enrollment costs if NO services have been rendered.
Cancellation of membership in a discount medical plan occurs when the member gives notice of cancellation to the discount medical plan organization or marketer by delivering the notice by hand, depositing the notice in a mailbox if the notice is properly addressed to the discount medical plan organization or marketer and postage is prepaid, or sending an electronic message to the discount medical plan organization’s or marketer’s electronic message address.
If services HAVE been rendered by the organization the refund will be decided on a case by case basis between the member and office manager. I.E. job transfer, school transfer.
A discount medical plan organization shall make a prorated reimbursement of all enrollment fees charged to a member, less nominal fees associated with enrollment, if a discount medical plan organization cancels a member’s membership for any reason other than the member’s failure to pay fees.
A discount medical plan organization shall not charge or collect a periodic fee after the member has given the organization notice of cancellation as noted in above policies.